Big Blue Service
SCUBAPRO Regulator Service
A regulator is one of our primary pieces of equipment that we put our trust into every day, we expect it to perform flawlessly. Servicing should be done every 100 dives or every 1 year, whichever is earlier. We Strongly recommend you service them at minimum every year as parts can wear out or corrode by being stored or by general wear.
Big Blue is an Authorised SCUBAPRO service center, meaning we are Trained and Authorised by SCUBAPRO to Service or Repair First and Second stages. We throughly inspect and clean every component, and perform a full service on every regulator, We strictly follow the maintenance standards set by SCUBAPRO.
The Average turnaround for a full service is 10 days.
We are not certified to service any other brands, for instance if you have "brand X" second stage, it will not be serviced.
First Stage (Labour, not including parts)
- MK2: 206 RMB
- MK10/MK20/MK25: 289 RMB
- MK11/MK16/MK17/MK18/MK19: 330 RMB
Second Stage (Labour, not including parts)
- X650/S600/S555/G500/G250/D400/D350: 309 RMB
- R295/R395: 268 RMB
- R190: 206 RMB
- AIR 2: 343 RMB
BPI (Labour, not including parts)
- BPI: 145 RMB
- MK 2: 146 RMB
- MK 10: 160 RMB
- MK 11: 284 RMB
- MK 16/MK 18: 344 RMB
- MK 17/MK 19: 284 RMB
- MK 25/MK 20 : 188 RMB
- MK 20 Nitrox (10751041 DIN): 320 RMB
- D300/350/400: 244 RMB
- HP 2nd stage: 80 RMB
- G200/Adjustable/M50: 150 RMB
- A700: 180 RMB
- S600/S550/G500/G250HP/G200B/Bal. Adj.: 170 RMB
- R190/R380/HP : 136 RMB
- X650: 180 RMB
- Air 2 Second Generation: 123 RMB
- Air 2 3rd/4th Generation: 162 RMB
- Balanced Inflator: 100 RMB
- Conversion Kit, MK2 to MK2 NITROX: 500 RMB
- Conversion Kit, MK10 NITROX: 300 RMB
- Upgrade Kit, MK10 to MK10PLUS: 620 RMB
- Upgrade Kit, MK16/MK18 : 220 RMB
- Conversion Kit, MK25 to MK25 NITROX: 600 RMB
- Conversion Kit, G500 to S600: 260 RMB
- BCD: 60 RMB
- Regulator set with Compass: 80 RMB
- Full Wetsuit: 40 RMB
- Mask + Snorkel: 35 RMB
- Fin + Boots: 50 RMB
- Mesh bag: 20 RMB
- Full Set (everything above): 250 RMB
* Equipment rental service is for Big Blue member who takes our course or trip only.
- 80 Cu. Feet (2260 Liter) or below: 100 RMB per tank
- 80 Cu. Feet (2260 Liter) or above: 200 RMB per tank
- Please make sure your tank has its last hydrostatic test date marked on and within 3 years.
- Fill pressure is 190 - 207 BAR.
- DIN tanks must be delivered with the DIN to Yoke Screw in converter.
- Tanks are normally filled on weekends, but specify if you need a tank filled earlier.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fill your tank if we believe the tank has been damaged or modified in anyway and does not have recent hydrostatic test dates, or if it has signs of corrosion.